Friday, July 29, 2016

Abby


Our 9-month old, Great Dane puppy, Abby, came 

down with an extreme case of the Papilloma virus

in her mouth. Seeking treatment and care, we met

with our veterinary  clinic who expressed that they 

had never encountered such a case, and 

recommended surgery to remove the larger warts. 

We were then informed that the virus would heal 

on its own but would take at least one year. With 

Abby’s immune system so  compromised, she would

need to be isolated from all other dog interactions. 

As her owners, this was upsetting…Puppy years being so formative, this was very concerning for her  social development, not to mention such
invasive treatment of having to undergo surgery.
 
 
 
   BEFORE - May 17, 2016


 

We then sought out a second opinion and the guidance of Dr. Sasan Haghighat (Hyatt)

 at North-East Newmarket Veterinary Services - A Holistic Clinic. 

 

BEFORE - May 17, 2016


 

Dr. Haghighat was able to provide calming reassurance that Abby’s condition 

could be treated WITHOUT surgery and in a shorter window of time. 

After one month of treatment, we were able to kick-start Abby’s immune system 

and the virus began to heal. The results were pleasantly noticeable and positively 

shocking. After two months of treatment, the warts were gone. 

 

We will forever be grateful for Dr. Haghighat and his team for their dedication and care.

Truly amazing! 

AFTER HOLISTIC TREATMENT - June 17, 2016

 



The Timbrell Family – Owner of Abby




4 comments:

  1. What a fantastic publish! Other than the seriously helpful ideas, it really is just really ! Thanks a great deal in your strategies!!
    dystonia treatment medications

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless Dr Clem for his marvelous work in my life,my name is Rose
    Dickson I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2015 and I was taking my
    medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my
    system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment
    about Dr Clem how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted
    him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my
    health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine
    as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from HERPES, i went to different hospitals for confirmation to be actually sure if my sickness was gone and to my surprise all my results were negative, Dr.clem
    truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don't you contact him
    through dr.clem55@gmail.com or whatsapp him with +2349068331914 and you can also contact me to know more about him on my email rosedickson5544@gmail.com DOCTOR CLEM CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:- 1. HIV/AIDS 2. HERPES 3. CANCER
    4. ALS 5. Hepatitis B 6. Diabetes 7. Athrux, 8. trypophobia 9.hpv 10 PREGNANCY INFECTIONS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news this is to everyone out there with different health challenges, as I know there are still a lot of people suffering from different health issues and are therefore looking for solutions. I bring you Good news. There is a man called Dr ehiaguna a herbal practitioner who helped cure me from HSV (2), i had suffered from this diseases for the past 5 years and i have spent so much money trying to survive from it. I got my healing by taking the herbal medicine Dr ehiaguna sent to me to drink for about 14 days . 3 days after completion of the dosage, I went for a medical checkup and I was tested free from HSV. all thanks to God for leading me to Dr ehiaguna who was able to cure me completely from this deadly diseases, I’m sharing this so that other people can know of this great healer called Dr ehiaguna because I got to know him through elizabeth who he cured from HIV. I was made to understand that he can cure several other deadly diseases and infections. Don’t die in ignorance or silent and don’t let that illness take your life. Contact Dr ehiaguna through his email  drehiaguna@gmail.com You can also whatsapp/call him on:+2348073908953 .He cure all forms of disease {1}HIV/AIDS {2}DIABETES {3}EPILEPSY {4} BLOOD CANCER {5} HPV {6} BRAIN TUMOR {7} HEPATITIS {8}COPD{9} SICKLE AND ANAEMIA.etc Be kind enough to share as you received. 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good news this is to everyone out there with different health challenges, as I know there are still a lot of people suffering from different health issues and are therefore looking for solutions. I bring you Good news. There is a man called Dr ehiaguna a herbal practitioner who helped cure me from HSV (2), i had suffered from this diseases for the past 5 years and i have spent so much money trying to survive from it. I got my healing by taking the herbal medicine Dr ehiaguna sent to me to drink for about 14 days . 3 days after completion of the dosage, I went for a medical checkup and I was tested free from HSV. all thanks to God for leading me to Dr ehiaguna who was able to cure me completely from this deadly diseases, I’m sharing this so that other people can know of this great healer called Dr ehiaguna because I got to know him through elizabeth who he cured from HIV. I was made to understand that he can cure several other deadly diseases and infections. Don’t die in ignorance or silent and don’t let that illness take your life. Contact Dr ehiaguna through his email  drehiaguna@gmail.com You can also whatsapp/call him on:+2348073908953 .He cure all forms of disease {1}HIV/AIDS {2}DIABETES {3}EPILEPSY {4} BLOOD CANCER {5} HPV {6} BRAIN TUMOR {7} HEPATITIS {8}COPD{9} SICKLE AND ANAEMIA.etc Be kind enough to share as you received. 

    ReplyDelete